Purpose of Collection
Generally, we collect Personal Data from customers, prospective customers, suppliers etc for purposes relating to the products and services we offer. These purposes include but not limited to:
- Responding to your enquiries regarding products and services we offer
- Receiving feedback
- Processing requests, orders and administering accounts
- Providing customer support including account servicing
- Communication with you in relation to products and services we provide which are relevant to your existing relationship with us
- Offering you updated marketing and promotional packages you can benefit from
We may for these purposes contact you via electronic mail or telephone.
Collection of Personal Data
Where possible, we will collect your Personal Data directly from you and secure the relevant consent from you. This may take place in a number of ways, such as when you attend our trainings etc, give us written order to ask us to provide a product or service over telephone or internet. Our site also offers interactive facilities such as customer inquiry where Personal Data may also be collected.
Disclosure of Personal Data
In providing you with a product or service, we may sometimes need to disclose your Personal Data to others. It is generally not our policy to disclose your Personal Data to external organisations unless we have your consent and/or are required to disclose your Personal Data as required in the normal course and scope of our business in the provision of our services to you, and/or for contractual, legal and regulatory requirements.
Withdrawal of Consent
Should you wish to withdraw your consent for us to send you sales and marketing information via a specific mode or all modes of communications, please notify us in writing to our contact details below.