A Fire Risk Assessment is a methodical and scheduled investigation of your premises that aims to highlight the risk of fire that could harm your business (and premises). A detailed assessment followed by effective safety measures could lead to successful reduction and/or elimination of fire risks and hazards hence ensuring safety of all stakeholders of the organisation. This course is designed to equip participants with essential knowledge and skills to perform basic practical risk assessment and reviews.
- Importance of fire risk assessments
- Principles of controlling the risks from fire
- Documenting risk findings
- Practical fire risk assessments
- Facility Managers
- Fire Safety Managers
- Health and Safety Professionals
- Senior Fire Safety Managers
Participants will be awarded an e-certificate of attendance upon course completion
|Date||30 March 2021|
|Time||9am – 6pm|
|Fee||SGD 350 per participant|
|Accreditation||5 CPD Points (from SCDF)
8 SDU Points (from SISO)
Bookings are closed for this event.