Fire safety information saves lives. One of the key strategies to maintaining a safe workplace and preventing fires is fire safety awareness training. By attaining essential knowledge and skills on fire safety and establishing a fire emergency procedure in your organisation minimizes the risk of hefty fines and/or damages, loss of premises and loss and/or injuries to stakeholders. This course is designed to equip participants with essential knowledge and skills in fire safety and fire emergency procedure, and the handling of basic fire-fighting equipment commonly found in workplace.
- Understanding fire and fire extinguishment
- Understanding fire safety provisions at your workplace
- Understanding Common fire hazards and their prevention in buildings
- Evacuation process and roles and responsibilities of fire wardens
- Fire extinguisher hands-on training
- Fire Wardens
- Fire Safety Managers
- In-House Fire Fighting Team
- Safety Committee Members
- Security Personnel
Participants will be awarded a certificate of attendance upon course completion
|Date||21 Aug 2019|
|Time||9am – 1pm|
|Fee||S$ 85 per participant|
Bookings are closed for this event.