Site Main Controller (SMC) is the senior member of the company’s management and will be the overall person-in-charge of emergency response operations in the company during an emergency. SMC will also deal with the government agencies during the event. In order to do that, SMC needs the skills to conduct Incident Management. These sets of skills can consist of appreciation of situation, emergency scene management, developing Contingency Planning (CP) for High Risk Installations, understanding the SCDF Incident Management System and managing information management during emergencies.
This comprehensive training will equip the participants the foundational knowledge and skills to handle the major responsibilities of a SMC, in the event of an emergency. The training is based on the principles of Incident Management relative to emergency preparedness and adapted to the Singapore context. All participants will have in-depth training on incident management and practical practice through scenario-based exercises.
- Understand emergency response principles and processes
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of EMT, SMC and CERT
- Functional approach to incident management
- Appropriate tactics to emergency operations
- Incident management planning, preparation and response
- Table top exercise
- Site Main Controller (SMC)
- Crisis Management Team (CMT) Member
- Emergency Management Team (EMT) Member
Participants will be awarded a certificate of attendance upon course completion
|Date||18 September 2019|
|Time||9am – 6pm|
|Fee||S$ 440 per participant (ACERTS Members)
S$ 530 per participant (Non Members)
|Accreditation||10 CPD Points (by SCDF)
7 SDU Points (by SISO)
Bookings are closed for this event.