Emergency responders have to confidently use the self-contained breathing apparatus (SCBA) to operate in a smoke-logged and hazardous environment. They also have to perform search and rescue as well as fire-fighting operations while wearing the SCBA. It is imperative that all emergency responders be trained regularly in the use of the SCBA. This course is designed to equip participants with essential knowledge and skills in using a self-contained breathing apparatus to prepare them to work safely in potentially hazardous conditions.
This course will be delivered by Draeger’s Principal SCBA Trainer.
- Introduction to SCBA
- Types of SCBA
- Donning / Doffing procedures
- Basic safety guideline
- Confined space, control and communication procedures
- Inspection and maintenance
- Emergency procedures
- Practical SCBA drill
- Company Emergency Response Team members
- Fire Safety Managers
- Operations Staff
- Maintenance staff working on site servicing the various process units of operations
Participants will be awarded an e-certificate of attendance upon course completion
|Date||6 April 2021|
|Time||9am – 1pm|
|Fee||SGD 140 per participant|
Bookings are closed for this event.